Lean Spring Summit
CONNECTED AND GREEN - GLOBAL STRATEGY OF THE FUTURE
May 25 - 26 2021
Hotel Ambasador 5*, Opatija
7. Lean Spring Summit
- Examples of digitalization of products and services
- How to transform unpredictable changes into advantages?
- Application of digital technology in the industry
- Green transformation
- Successful models of company transformations
- Redesign of production and service processes in the conditions of Industry 4.0
- Business growth and savings as a result of Digital transformation
- Digital Green and climate changes
The European and world economy has been going through a very challenging and turbulent period in the last year. It was caused by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, for which efficient and lasting solutions that could contribute to returning to the "normal" state, are still being sought.
The main topic of the seventh Lean Spring Summit conference is "Connected and Green - Global Strategy for the Future". This conference aims to promote a new strategy to support the European industry in its double transition to climate neutrality and digital leadership, precisely because the European industry employs 35 million people.
The EU has the potential to be a leader in creating a global strategy for the future, but to achieve this, the involvement of states, economies and individual actors is needed.
Traditionally, the conference consists of two days. The first day is scheduled for experts who will talk about improvements and implementation of various solutions in the field of Digitalisation, Lean and Green. On the second day, the participants of the conference will be introduced to new trends and scientific research.
Join us in Opatija!
What do participants say about the Lean Spring Summit?
- We started new business collaborations
- We have acquired new clients
- We were introduced to new trends in the Industry
- We have developed new areas of business
- The conference is a great opportunity for networking and meeting potential clients and partners
- We got new ideas to improve our business
- After the conference, we successfully set up our business strategy and KPI’s
DATE AND TIME
May 25 2021 (Tuesday), 09.00 -16.00 h - Conference day
May 26 2021 (Wednesday) 09.00 - 13.00 h - Scientific day
Hotel Ambasador 5*, Opatija
Regular conference fee 360€ + VAT
Early bird conference fee (until May 14, 2021) 265€ + VAT
For 3 people or more from the same institution/company (price per person) – 210€ + VAT
*accommodation is paid extra
DATA FOR PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE
Recipient: Culmena d.o.o., Maksimirska 115, Zagreb
VAT number: 05-2021
Purpose of bank transfer: Conference fee, company name - LSS 2021
Reference number: 05-2021
To make it easier for multiple colleagues to sign in at once, please use the Word form below. Please send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in participating in the Scientific part of the conference, here arex the deadlines and instructions:
March 21, 2021 - Submissions of paper titles and abstracts (up to 100 words) will be uploaded to the conference web page. Follow us for more information. The document should be formatted as .doc or .docx and named by a short submission title.
March 31, 2021 - Notification of acceptance of abstracts
April 26, 2021 - Submission of a full paper (optional)
The information about the paper preparation will be sent after the accaptance notification of abstract.
May 7, 2021 - Notification of acceptance of full papers
We kindly ask you to use the following template when writing a paper.Template for writing a paper
For more information, please contact us on email@example.com.