About the project
The "100 Smart Factories" project was launched in May 2019 with the aim of creating more smart factories to ensure their position in the market. Business transformation is made possible through the Culis methodology, which is the result of many years of experience in production and work on process optimization. It consists of Lean, Digital and Green transformation.
The Project is not geographically limited, so factories from all over the world can participate in it, but the focus is on the territory of the European Union. Also, the size of the factory / company is not an exclusive criteria - small, medium and large companies can be included in the project.
- Encouraging companies to develop and use models and technologies specific to Smart Factories
- Development of new knowledge and skills of employees who will work in Smart Factories / Smart Companies
- Faster and more efficient transformation of companies, made possible by Culis methodology
WHO CAN JOIN THE PROJECT?
Factories from different fields of activity, regardless of size van join the project.
BENEFITS FOR COMPANIES
Benefits for the companies involved in the project are numerous, and some of them are below.
- Business and process transformation of the company
- Better financial results
- Process optimization
- Systematization of activities
- Digitalization of business processes
- Product digitalization
- Large resource savings (financial, raw materials, human resources)
- Setting and monitoring of KPIs and company goals
- Corporate social responsibility
- "100 smart factories" certificate
In addition, companies can expect numerous benefits for Sales and Marketing, as well as for customers and employees.
EXCEPTED RESULTS FOR COMPANIES
During and after the transformation, companies can expect the following results:
- At least 10 do 30% higher productivity
- At least 25% higher energy efficiency
- At least 25% fewer accidents at work
- At least 40% shorter production cycle time
- At least 40% less work
- At least 35% more added value from sales of new digitized products and services
Transforming a factory into a Smart factory is a very complex project that requires expertise in all phases of transformation. For this reason, we selected the best experts too become project partners. Partners are experts in different areas:
Renewable energy sources
JOIN THE PROJECT!
If you are interested in joining the project, please contact us via the contact form or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 28 2021., 10.30 h, Zoom
Join our free webinar where we will provide more information about the project and answer all questions related to the project.
The webinar is intended for potential clients who want to get involved in the project and and transform their business.